Saturday, May 31, 2008

FEELING BETTER


Sonel is doing much better, which means...I've been getting more sleep!!! The last 2 nights have been wonderful. He has only woke up once each night! I'm up for quite a while, but only once is great. I might even sleep in my bed tonight. Sonel and I have been sleeping on our two couches in the living room. Yesterday, he discovered my grand daughter's laptop. I got out a couple of "toddler" educational CD's and he played for about 3 hours without stopping! He was so busy, he never cried once with his legs hurting. If he keeps it up, he should be learning to count and say his abc's before long! He is using his finger on the laptop, instead of a mouse and he is pretty good!

I would like to tell everyone who comments on my blog...I love to read your comments. When I have a little extra time, I also visit your blogs.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

That is so sweet, and I am glad he has found something fun for him to keep busy while he is unable to move around much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting Sonel. A couple of years ago we hosted a 15 y/o Haitian girl for scoliosis surgery. It is a challenge and a blessing. Sonel looks so great, and this will make an amazing difference in his life.

Stephanie said...

Sonel looks like he is enjoying himself with that computer!