Monday, August 18, 2008

Please Pray for Sonel

Sonel fell down yesterday and he refuses to walk on his left leg. He actually fell off of a ramp onto the deck. I can't figure out what he did for sure, because I can't ask him in detail and I don't think he would even know what he did. He was just crying and sitting on the deck. I think he just stepped off of the ramp, which would be about a foot drop. There is no swelling, no bumps, I can't tell if there is a bruise because he is so dark. He says his shin hurts. It's not his foot, but from his foot up his leg. I will wait and see how he is doing in the morning before I make a call. I know there is nothing that God cannot do! Please help me pray that God will touch him and he will get back on his feet.
Thank you so much...Brenda

No comments: